Monday, June 8, 2009

Living with your parents really isn't bad

We have been SO busy and having such a blast since being back in Provo. Erik is now 95% potty trained, but that is a topic for another time. Whew... Anyway, we have been able to meet up with many old friends and hangout with family like never before. This will definitely be a fun summer. I had to include the view of my parent's next door neighbor's incredible pool. They are the kindest people and open it up to the whole neighborhood once a week. Erik is already hooked.





































4 comments:

Malauna said...

I'm so jealous - 95% potty trained?!?!!! That is an amazing back yard swimming pool. Wow.

Stace said...

What a sweet perk to moving home! We miss ya.

Kendra Meyers said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're back!!! It was fun to see a shot of my girls--they still talk about the sandbox; we'll have to do that again when it cools off a little. I've been loving getting together and seeing you again, fun stuff.

Kandis said...

I just barley found your blog on Heather's blog. It will be fun to see your posts:)